Exam Date: Saturday 31st March 2018
Time: 10am – 12pm
Venue: Aletheia Academy Centre, 1,112 Stratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 8AE
What you will receive after completing the exam:
- a written report containing:
- an overall final score and percentage.
- a breakdown score for each question.
- a score for each topic contained in the papers (e.g., averages, reflections, jumbled sentences, odd word out, comprehension).
- a list of flagged topics that your child needs to improve and gain more practice on.
- a ranking/position with respect to the cohort of pupils that take the test that month and with respect to children who took the test the previous year.
- an indicator as to where past AA11PLUS students are who scored in a similar bracket.
- a revision pack containing resources to help improve on your child’s flagged topics.
- access to our highly acclaimed 11+ daily online practice papers, for one week, giving your child regular timed practice on papers in Maths, English, Verbal & Non-Verbal reasoning.
- we do not release the test papers in order to protect our intellectual property. However, you will have access to very similar resources via our 11+ daily online practice papers, for one week.
- We are available for full a consultation on how your child performed as well as offering advice as to how to improve. This service is at an additional price of £15.00. Please email to discuss. We are here to help.